Content marketing is a strategic communications discipline that creates loyalty, builds the brand and generates business. To succeed with content marketing, your content must reach the recipient with the right message, at the right time, and in the right channel. In this masterclass we show you how to create less content that gets more tangible results by using the right distribution methods.
Content Distribution Masterclass gives you tools to:
• Understand what content marketing can do for your business.
• Understand your target group’s media habits.
• Choose the right message and tone for different channels.
• Use the right format to create reach, loyalty and search traffic.
• Create a channel plan that simplifies your content marketing efforts.
• Use owned, earned and paid distribution in social media.
In Content Distribution Masterclass, we use proven theories, Spoon’s own models and current cases to jointly develop an effective channel and distribution plan that you can apply in your own marketing.
Who should participate in Content Distribution Masterclass
Content Distribution Masterclass turns to those who:
• Are responsible for producing and distributing content for their company.
• Are working with social media and want to create reach, loyalty, and traffic.
• Want to start a content marketing initiative.
• Want to develop, improve or increase the impact of the content marketing initiatives that your company does today.
• Want to broaden their marketing skills and knowledge.
Content Distribution Masterclass is led by Björn Owen Glad, Head of Spoon Academy and an experienced international speaker. You will also meet several senior consultants who work at Spoon.
This Masterclass runs in several locations. See below for each respective date and city.
Price: 2500 kr (excl. VAT)
The price includes breakfast and all course materials.
Please contact Björn Owen Glad if you want to discuss how we can tailor a course or workshop to suit your specific needs.