Content marketing is a strategic communications discipline that creates loyalty, builds the brand and generates business. Yet many companies lack a strategy. In this masterclass, we show you how to take a big strategic leap by using small means.
Content Strategy Masterclass gives you tools to:
• Understand what content marketing can do for your business.
• Understand your target audience, their needs and what they want from you.
• Distribute your content so it reaches the right person, at the right place, at the right time.
• Create long-term goals and clear KPIs.
• Measure the general impact of your content marketing efforts.
In Content Strategy Masterclass, we use proven theories, Spoon’s own models and current cases to jointly develop a content marketing strategy that you can apply in your own marketing.
Who should participate in the Content Strategy Masterclass?
Content Strategy Masterclass turns to those who:
• Are responsible for content marketing at their company.
• Want to start a content marketing program.
• Want to develop, improve or increase the impact of the content marketing initiatives that your company does today.
• Want to broaden their marketing skills and knowledge.
Content Strategy Masterclass is led by Björn Owen Glad, Head of Spoon Academy and an experienced international speaker. You will also meet several senior consultants who work at Spoon.
This Masterclass runs in several locations. See below for each respective date and city.
Price: 2500 kr (excl. VAT)
The price includes breakfast and all course materials.
Please contact Björn Owen Glad to discuss how we can tailor a course or workshop to suit your specific needs.