Spoon is the biggest and most awarded content agency in the Nordics, with offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Gothenburg, Oslo, and Helsinki. At Spoon, we believe that the most powerful content comes from the real world. We use reality-based storytelling to help our clients reach their audience in a way that is engaging, effective and tangible.
We are looking for a native English speaking editor to join our office in Helsinki. The editor will work with our global B2B clients and be responsible for content creation, editing and project management for both print and web.
What we are looking for:
- Background in journalism
- Strong editorial skills and understanding of digital channels
- Proactive, hands-on attitude
What we offer:
- Full time position in a growing content agency
- Challenging and interesting work with global clients
- International team and an office in the heart of Helsinki
The Editor would start in the beginning of August latest but preferably sooner.
Send your application and CV by May 5th to Agency Director Lena Barner-Rasmussen, lena.barner(at)spoon.se.