Spoon Stockholm is looking for a new Business Director to lead our social media and digital distribution team.
As a business director with us at Spoon Sthlm, you will work closely with our customers, partners and together with your team. You are an expert – and genuinely interested – in everything regarding digital marketing. As the business director for social media/distribution, your main task is to ensure that the business is profitable and growing. It is your responsibility to develop our offers and produce packages that are relevant within your area. You work strategically with customer assignments, develop digital strategies and can also transform them into tactical content and distribution plans for assignments, and ensure that we always meet, or exceed, customer expectations. You are responsible for the commercial relationships with a number of clients and for developing those relationships as well as creating new business within the field.
You are a data-driven ‘doer’ who keeps a close eye on all social media channels’ different advertising formats and their unique mechanics. You also see digital marketing holistically where social media, websites, newsletters and video must combine to create the best value possible for the customer. You follow the rapid develops in the marketing and communications industries and know how to work analytically and strategically with the data from the different platforms to create new insights. You know how to optimize content to fit user behaviours. You know each platforms’ technical possibilities and limitations and know what to measure and when. You strive to learn and develop the latest technologies, tactics and platforms. You proactively share strategies and insights both internally with your team and colleagues, as well as externally.
You also have personnel responsibility for your group and are responsible for everything involved in leading and developing a team, including competence development and ensuring delivery of quality, timeliness and strategic depth in your area.
Main areas of expertise:
- Social media – all there is
- Organic and paid distribution on social media
- Strategies for all digital channels
- Content optimisation and adaptation for digital channels
- Reporting and data analysis
- Budgeting and quotations
- Focus on collaboration with the ambition of not only developing as an individual but also your team and our customers.
- Leadership and coaching
Main areas of responsibility:
- Growing the business area in line with the KPIs that have been set in consultation with the head of the agency for Spoon Sthlm
- Responsibility for you group as their manager
- Being an active part of driving Spoon Sthlm as a whole
- Developing offers and packages within your business area in order to be continuously at the forefront compared to others in the industry
- Strategically and tactically improve growth, performance and value for our customers
- Developing new and existed customer relationships to increase revenue
- Economic responsibility for the business areas’ growth and profitability, including budgeting, forecasting, quoting, invoicing and financial follow-ups
- Responsibility for delivering quality, timeliness and strategic depth for the area’s customers.
- Coaching and developing within your areas of expertise for your colleagues
- Strategies and tactics in concrete assignments for the client
- Acting as a sounding board for account managers, project leaders and creatives
- Driving, assisting and delivering new sales and pitches
What Spoon offers:
- Super committed colleagues and customers, and a ’learning-by-doing’ environment that will enable you to develop every day
- Collective bargaining agreement, pension contributions, good health insurance and other great benefits
- An energetic workplace with expertise from several different segments within marketing and communication
- The opportunity to collaborate with other exciting companies within our People People People network
- Time to develop within areas that help Spoon or PPP to grow and develop
Contact our Agency Director Maria Biesterfeldt:
Telephone: +46 73 504 76 91