We’re looking for a Finnish-language storyteller to weave their magic for clients in Finland and the Nordics. The primary responsibilities will be to create content in Finnish and to manage client projects. The ideal candidate will be comfortable pitching ideas for text stories as well as other forms of content such as video, audio and visual microcontent for social media channels.
Do you have what it takes to become a member of the Spoon Helsinki team?
You are a pro at crafting messaging and content to suit different target groups, formats and channels. You are able to think strategically as well as plan and implement ideas and campaigns independently and effectively. You are comfortable working with diverse cross-functional teams and multi-tasking on several client projects is second nature to you. You are self-directing yet collaborative and can work with clients to develop workflows and processes to ensure projects are completed on schedule.
What we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- You’re a native Finnish speaker with a flair for creative and engaging output
- Experience in omnichannel content creation and deployment
- Experience working with analytics and SEO
- The ability to manage time, projects, and clients
- Experience working in diverse, multicultural teams
- Agility, flexibility, and the ability to identify and solve problems on the fly
- Attention to detail and the ability to think strategically
- The ability to also create good content in English would be an advantage
- Prior newsroom experience would be an asset
What we’re offering:
- A competitive compensation package in a growing pan-Nordic network
- An opportunity to work on and learn from diverse projects with local and international firms
- A unique working environment with an international team
- A path to professional development and the opportunity to shape your role as you grow with us
- Access to our extensive professional network through our Nordic partners
- A chance to play a part in our ongoing growth story
Spoon is an award-winning global agency founded in 1998. We help customers cut through the noise by finding and telling engaging and tangible human stories. We use journalistic methods to create the greatest possible value for client audiences. We are a part of the Nordic-wide People People People agency network and our working language is English.
Spoon Helsinki is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, religion, conviction, sexual orientation, disability or other personal characteristics in accordance with Finnish law.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Apply for this position by emailing a cover letter and CV with the subject line “Editor/Project Manager” to email@example.com, no later than 4 February 2021.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Agency Director Denise Wall at +358 400 519 239 or firstname.lastname@example.org