The position has been filled!
Spoon Sweden is looking for a new marketing manager to be responsible for all marketing activities in Sweden. Is it you?
You are primarily responsible for broad brand-building activities and contributing to the agency’s overall success. You translate the CEO´s and office managers’ visions and needs into concrete activities that drive the agency as a whole towards set goals.
You also take part in sales-driven marketing activities for the offices.
As marketing manager for Sweden, you will contribute to the Spoon family’s overall marketing and branding work.
We hope you have some kind of journalistic and/or storyteller background, with substantial experience of working in companies’ owned channels. Spoon has built up successful knowledge sharing work in our own channels, which we wish to take further.
We offer a central position at one of the Nordic region’s most successful agencies in strategic content marketing and storytelling-driven communication, whose customers include some of the biggest brands in the Nordics. We are an important cog in the partner-owned agency network People People People, whose purpose is to gather the strongest brains around exciting challenges and projects in digital marketing.
Your work tasks include:
– Marketing plans
– Internal communication
– Website and social media
– Newsletters, blogs and customer events
– Press activities
– Local sales-driving activities
What Spoon offers:
- Super committed colleagues and customers, and a ’learning-by-doing’ environment that will enable you to develop every day
- Collective bargaining agreement, pension contributions, good health insurance and other great benefits
- An energetic workplace with expertise from several different segments within marketing and communication
- The opportunity to collaborate with other exciting companies within our People People People network
- Time to develop within areas that help Spoon or PPP to grow and develop
Contact our Managing Director Johan Andersson.
Telephone: +46 70 956 12 99